Steps to barn wood inspired wall are directly below and the supply list is at the bottom of the page:
Finished! Now check out the supply list below:
Supply List (use what you have, borrow what you can, buy only what you have to):
- Tongue and Grove pine boards (cottage grade). Can be picked up at local hardware store.
- Hammer and a piece of hard wood or something of that nature to hammer the boards down without harming the pine boards
- Air nailer and compressor linked below:
- Scraper to even out the wood filler linked below:
- Lint free rag
- Minwax water based stain tinted with American Walnut (go to your local paint supplier to have this done if you want that particular color)
- Paint brush linked below
- White Washed Pickling Stain linked below:
- Paint brush for painting in the groves for more detail
Minwax Helmsman Semi Gloss protective coat (linked below)
Now you how to do it and what you need so go create your own barn wood inspired wall!